Information We Collect
Depending on your use of the Services, we may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data (please also see the Cooking Section below):
- We may collect information when you interact with our website or services directly, such as when you create an account, contact us with a question or participate in a survey. This can include your name, email address and other contact information.
- We may also collect certain information automatically when you access and use our website or services, such as your IP address, browser type, device type and information about your usage of our website or services.
How We Use This Information?
We use the information we collect from you in order to provide, maintain, protect and improve our Services, and to develop new services. Specifically, we may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services.
- To respond to your questions and requests, and provide customer service.
- To help us create, develop, operate, deliver and improve our products, services, content and advertising.
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services.
- To detect security incidents;
- To prevent fraudulent transactions.
- To customize your experience on our Services with personalized content or ads.
- For other purposes that we disclose when you provide the information.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Sharing of Information
Remi APK may share your personal data with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may also share your personal data with third parties:
- Service providers who provide IT, system administration and related services;
- Professional advisers such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services;
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score when you apply for credit;
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances; and
- Third parties to whom Remi APK sells or buys any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer.
If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party or if we enter into a merger then personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets. We may also share your personal data where we are under a duty to disclose it in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property or safety of Remi APK or third parties.
Security Of Information
We take reasonable measures to protect the security of your personal information. However, please note that no method of transmitting or storing data is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Your Rights Regarding Your Information
Under applicable data protection laws, you may have certain rights with respect to the Personal Data we hold about you. This includes the following:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to receive a copy of your personal data that we hold about you.
- The right to update or correct any inaccurate personal data that we may possess about you.
- The right to object or restrict processing of your personal data.
- The right to delete your personal data in certain circumstances.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if we do not comply with our obligations under applicable law and regulations.
If you would like more information on your privacy rights, please contact us at [email protected].
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
At remiapk.com, we understand the importance of protecting your personal information. We strive to keep your data safe and secure while also ensuring that you have access to it for as long as you need it.
We keep your data for as long as is necessary to provide our services and meet any legal obligations. This means that we may store some of your personal information even after you delete your account or stop using our services.
If you have any questions about how long we keep your information, please contact us at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to answer them.
Some Sources Used: