Remi APK respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), we will respond expeditiously to reports of copyright infringement that occur on or through our website or services.
If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon and would like to file a DMCA complaint, please contact us at [email protected]. Upon receipt of notification as described below, Remi APK may take whatever action it deems necessary and appropriate, including removal of the challenged use from our website or service.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
When submitting a complaint, please include the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted material you believe has been infringed upon.
- The location of this material on the website.
- Your contact information, including your name and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once we receive all this information, we may take any action deemed necessary in our sole discretion to protect intellectual property rights. Please note that we reserve the right to remove content prior to receiving a notice of infringement if we deem it necessary for legal reasons.
Remi APK will terminate, in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
If you have any questions about this DMCA complaints page or our copyright policy, please contact [email protected].